Working with us
We currently have a vacancy for an Export and Rights Assistant (London, UK based) .
This is an exciting sales role for a candidate looking for their first role in publishing.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Providing administrative and organisational support to Rights Director, Rights Manager and Export Manager as required
- Preparing electronic and print material for sales trips and meetings
- Support for both London and Frankfurt Book Fairs, and preparation of material
- Updating customer databases, budget sheets as required
- Raising invoices for both rights and export customers
- Handling production, invoicing, scheduling, packing and shipping issues
- Maintaining mailing lists and co-ordinating catalogue mailout for rights and export twice yearly
- Market research and customer research
The role will give you a great overview of the publishing process from design though to production. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic self starter, keen to get started in international sales.
Any internships we have available will be listed here. Unfortunately, we do not have any at the moment.
Becoming a contributor
If you are a freelance designer or illustrator looking to work with us you can send a sample of you work to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please keep any attachments below 3MB).